Luxury & charming rentals Ref: 1169
10 people / 5 bedrooms / 4 shower rooms
Provence, true! Charm, charm and charm ... Hill, olive view of the Alpilles, calm and peaceful atmosphere. Do not wait, this little paradise is for you!
This farmhouse family home offers large volumes.
Here and there, independent spaces offer privacy and independence of each, even during large family gatherings or parties with friends.
Its 400 m² decompose;
On the ground floor :
• Large and bright living room, elegantly furnished with comfortable seating and a dining area
• Fitted kitchen with dining area, opening onto the terrace
• Sitting room / library with desk
• Small lounge "Berber" with fireplace
• Bedroom 1 : canopy bed (double bed 160 x 190cm)
• Shower independent with shower, bidet and WC
• Bedroom 2 : (2 single beds 90 x 190cm) with access to terrace
On the floor :
• Bedroom 3 : or bedroom (double bed 160 x 210cm, convertible into 2 single beds 80 x 210cm), bathroom / shower and private toilet (with independent access also)
• Bedroom 4 :(double bed 160 x 210cm, convertible into 2 single beds 80 x 210cm), plus 1 single bed 90x190cm
• Bathroom with toilet
• Bedroom 5 : (double bed 160 x 190cm) and mezzanine (double bed 140 x 190cm) with en suite shower and toilet.
This old farmhouse has an exceptional environment. A large driveway isolated farmhouse small country road that leads to it. Around the farmhouse, fields part of the property ensures a quiet unusual, not far from the busy tourist season.
The extent of its spaces offers great freedom to all its guests. Walk in the shade of large trees by the little path that opens to the large terrace protected from the sun in its long roof tiles, tanning on the beach and around the pools teak, naps in the shade of large trees covering property, lazing on the various terraces nestled against the farmhouse, reading on the terrace overlooking the pool area, tennis match away from the farmhouse and pool, game of bowls on the rocky road ... You enjoy the infinite possibilities of all this beautiful setting, in the heart of Provence.
• Land 3 acres, not fenced and planted.
• Private parking
• Swimming pool (18m x 8m, depth 0.80m to 2.40m, secured by an alarm). Planted away in the middle of a beautiful meadow, it is dominated by a terrace where you may enjoy a snack.
• In continuity of the huge pool, a wading pool for children (about 40cm deep) to monitor confidence, smaller.
• Covered terrace shaded. It helps to take the meal away from direct sunlight, too eager at the time of zenith
• West facing terrace in front of the kitchen and living room which opens onto the mas arrival. A beautiful light at sunset illuminates.
• Here and there around the farmhouse, small terraces offer intimate corners for everyone.
• A small terrace overlooking the lovely pool area
General : 4 double beds ; 2 single beds
Appliances : Refrigerator / freezer - Electric oven - Microwave - plate 6 burners gas (butane) - Dishwasher - Washing machine - Dryer - Ironing Kit - Vacuum ...
Multimedia : TV - DVB-T DVD Player - High speed internet access - wireless
Various : Books - Games - Hairdryer.
Gas grill (weber) - Garden furniture: tables, chairs, 7 sunbaths, 2 parasols.
The +: Very quiet - Surface mas accompanied by several independent access.
Linen, towels and pool towels are provided. Possibility of cleaning hours, the hourly rate 15 €. End of stay cleaning 150 euros. The maintenance of the exterior and the pool is provided by the owners. Pets are not allowed
In the countryside, 2 km from the calm center of Eygalières and 5 minutes drive from Saint Rémy de Provence.
Currents shops, doctor and bank village. Market in Saint Remy de Provence on Wednesday and Saturday mornings)
Some distances: 20km Les Baux de Provence - Avignon 30Km - 30Km Gordes - Arles 37 Km - Aix-en-Provence and Marseille 45 minutes.
Eygalières, quiet village, surrounded by beautiful landscapes of the Alpilles, faces vast olive groves, green valleys and vineyards. Here and there, break through in this setting worthy of the most beautiful postcards of Provence.
You will discover a charming village which has retained its authenticity. The beautiful old houses in the village are stone and still have a bit of green bush or flower that protrudes from the door and hints of beautiful gardens. They stand quietly in a row along the narrow winding streets. . The main street of the village up to the old village, through the Church Street you will reach the ruins of the castle, the old tower plaza and the church of St. Lawrence.
Things to see and visit:
Chapel of Saint Sixtus of XII and his little hermitage (1 km east of the village) - Chapel of the Penitents (XVII) - Museum of Old Eygalières - Parish Church.
Sports & Leisure:
Hiking (GR6), horse riding, tennis, golf, air sports, trails, mountain bike trails. Alpilles offer a magnificent site particularly well suited to the pleasures of mountain biking.
Golf courses nearby (Mouriès, Les Baux, Avignon). Not far from Avignon (20mn), Gordes (40mn). Aix-en-Provence and Marseille are about 45 minutes by highway.
Art & Culture:
In the Alpilles, they delight the most demanding. Museums, art galleries, shops decoration etc. ... punctuate this corner of Provence and festivals (Avignon Theatre, Piano La Roque d 'Anthéron Opera in Aix-en-Provence etc ...) animate the beautiful evenings been throughout the Region.
Crafts & Food:
You are here in the land of taste and flavors of countries, then stay in Provence, but also the richness of its local products handicrafts and gastronomy through markets, traditional festivals, museums, wine cellars, mills and restaurants .
Motorway Exits closest, from the North: A7 exit Avignon sud (15mn) from the South A7Sortie Cavaillon (20 minutes).
TGV Avignon (15mn).
Marseille Provence 1h - Avignon Airport: 20 mn - Nimes Garon Airport: 1 hour.
Availability is given for information only and requires a final check with the owners
From May to September
Our opinion on this vacation rental:
Provence lovers and fans of authenticity? At the end of Eygalières, in the heart of the Alpilles, in a beautiful natural environment and wild, complete with a huge swimming pool and paddling pool for children, family farmhouse will delight you.
This holiday rental in Eygalieres is selected from a wide selection of villas and houses for rent in the area of Alpilles Saint Remy de Provence
We invite you to check out these other offers of vacation rentals close to EYGALIERES:
Looking for a rental of villa with pool near Alpilles Saint Remy de Provence for your holidays in France - PROVENCE during the summer ? Here you're already in your pool, just steps from your villa in EYGALIERES